Welcome to All Islands Homecare
- You are here: Home > Careers
You are here
Are you searching for a new career in home care? All Islands Homecare offers flexibility and plenty of opportunity to make that step into the home care industry.
Here are a few qualities that we look for in our staff & caregivers:
Certified Nurses Aides
All Islands Homecare is always searching for certified nurses aides in the entire Oahu area.
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Care for clients ethically, respectfully and in a dignified manner
- Able to find reliable transportation to and from the client’s home
- Regularly communicate with staff and service coordinator
- Record & monitor patient health & information
- Be adaptable to different environments
- Successfully complete home health aide training
A certified nurses aides (CNA) is responsible for duties such as assisting with:
- Running errands
- Meal preparation
- Medication & appointment reminders
- Continence issues
- Creating a safe home environment
If you love meeting new people and have an interest in obtaining new skills, strategies, and desire to increase your awareness in caring for aging adults, you’ll realize that being a home health aide is exactly that!
JOB ListingsCertified Nurses Aides LOCATION: OAHU DESCRIPTION:
Now hiring CNAs! Are you a certified nurses aide? Looking for a great job with great pay, flexible schedule, and benefits? Call now to apply.
All Islands Homecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or call (808) 270-5087 ext. 103
Whether you’re looking for companionship, a live-in aide, hospice care, bathing, toileting, or grooming assistance for yourself or a loved one, we’ll be sure to match you with qualified in-home care tailored to your personal preferences and needs. Learn more about our home care services to get started.